Application Configuration and Change Auditing
End-to-end visibility and control of your applications and business services
Apscout delivers fast, easy to use, SaaS based application configuration and change auditing in less than 1 hour. With no agents to deploy and no implementation or professional services required, you can stay focused on the task at hand. Don't worry...we take care of the rest.
Traditional configuration auditing solutions detect and track configuration changes on a server by server basis (server centric view) and fail to provide a comprehensive service centric view of "what changed" and the "impact" of those changes. Compounding this problem is the rapid development and deployment of business services across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures. By integrating Apscout Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) capabilities with application configuration change auditing, IT organizations can quickly gain end-to-end visibility and control over business services no matter where they exist.
- Identify unapproved or misguided changes that impact business service performance health
- Improve application health and performance by ensuring consistent and predictable configurations
- Reduce application outages and improve mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Consolidate and report on application and business service changes across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures
- Baseline application configurations and continuously track and audit application changes
- Perform impact analysis to reduce risk of unexpected or unplanned changes
Application Configuration and Change Auditing:
Apscout performs application configuration and change auditing to deliver end-to-end visibility of applications and business services . Once you have discovered and mapped your IT Landscape, you can then proactively detect and audit application configuration and changes.